8 February 2012

Estelle with the CE1

On Thursday 26th January, I went to the "CE1" class (7 year olds) for the first time. I introduced myself, and the children told me their names. They showed me what they had done since the beginning of the year for the "secret gardens" project:

They have produced little themed gardens ("the farm garden", "the winter garden", "the Christmas garden", etc.). They have written books where they have put photos of themselves and little texts explaining their work. 

































Also, they transformed tree branches into Christmas decorations inspired by the work of the artist Madeleine Duval.



They have written poems too which I will translate for you soon...

At the end of class, the children sang a few songs in English to me and I thought that they pronounced the words very well!

Next time, we will split the class into two groups and I will read them a story: The very hungry caterpillar.

Next Thursday (the 2nd of February), I will go to the CE2-CM1 class (8-9 year olds) and I will post a new report.

See you!

Estelle

No comments:

Post a Comment